Friday, October 22, 2010

Update

Here's the new plan.  A few weeks ago during my rundown of where the collection stands, I mentioned that there are four players with no known address.  Usually when that happens I send requests to the Hall of Fame and they get forwarded on.  However I have read for those four players, the letters usually get returned to sender and never make it to the player.  Sometimes you even get a letter from the Hall of Fame explaining that the letter cannot be forwared.

I figured it would be interesting to see what happens.  Today I am sending out autograph requests to the four players - Ozzie Smith, Willie McCovey, Frank Robinson, and Ralph Kiner - all care of the National Baseball Hall of Fame.  I will be sure to post if I get anything back related to these four players.

No comments:

Post a Comment